Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Shoes

Gavin loves shoes. Loves. He gets rather excited when he knows we are running errands/shopping or going outside because he gets to wear his shoes (he also gets rather obstinate to go outside immediately once shoes are on).  He wants to put his own shoes on SO BAD but they aren't really toddler friendly. Till I remembered the Crocs we inherited from cousin Adam. I thought maybe someday he would be able to slip them on.


While I was in the kitchen making dinner, Gav had been entertaining himself in the shoe 'area' (aka the huge mess by our door). I peek around the corner and he is walking towards me with one of his great self-satisfactory smiles- he has his shoes on!! He was thrilled he had accomplished this task! I love his smile and the pride he has for his accomplishments- his age is one of my favorites :)

No comments:

Post a Comment