Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

Today we celebrated Father's Day. I couldn't decide what James could handle better- gift for Daddy before or after church. Brad said to wait till after... but I thought it might be better before. When he isn't in his "I'm-so-tired" mood. Why was this so important? Because we got Brad this:
James was so excited for the "Star Wars book" (it has illustrations in it). When Brad put it out of arms reach, we had a melt-down. I sat with him, letting him cry, trying to find something to calm him down. I suggested a movie... that was a no. Being Sunday, I suggested the movie about Jesus aka The Testaments. He has really come to love this movie. His response

"I want Star Wars! I don't want Jesus!" but in his cute, squeaky voice. 

Love this kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment