Monday, May 11, 2015

Everyday...

I am hoping to blog every day for a week. The boys say/do such silly, sweet, and irritating (mind you, not all at once) literally every single day that I feel I really need to capture it better. Where to begin on today...

James is super attached to me. The other day he informed me that, "when Daddy dies, I get to sleep in the same bed as you." Brad and I let him know that 1- Brad isn't going to die anytime soon (he better not...) 2- when he does, James will hopefully be married with his own family (which was followed with a very happy "Oh!" and a giggle) and 3- we're pretty sure he'd rather have his dad around than gone, even if that meant he had to be in his own room. This kid... attached. But so sweet. Well, usually. He is like 85% sweet to me and 15% I'm ruining his life and screaming at me. Better than 50/50, right??

The other day on the phone my mom said, "Hi, Gavinator!" when he got the phone. "No, I don't want to be called that today. Today I want 'Gav'... *mom, what day is it today? (Me- Friday)* Oh. On this day, Friday, I want to be called 'Gav'." And Gavin has such a way of saying things so matter-of-factly it was just hilarious.

Jack is singing... all. the. time. Either the Little Einsteins song or the Rescue Bots song. It is freaking adorable. And yet... can get a little old at times. I try to last as long as possible before needing a break. Which is generally dinner time. Doesn't last long... but oh well. It's dang cute and it makes him happy. He is sooo obsessed with Little Einsteins right now. I'm just grateful it's a show I have absolutely not guilt having them watch a bunch because they learn from it. And they hum the classical music now and love it. Ha! Win!

I actually might start teaching them basic piano stuff. I think for sure Gav and James. Jack might need to wait or at least wait till I see if he's interested in what his brothers are doing. I feel like the boys can pick whatever instrument they want to learn, but they need to know the basics of piano. Hello, free teacher and piano at home! Take advantage :)

Day 1, done! Let's see if I can do this tomorrow as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment