Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Trying to Grow Up

Brad has been growing out his facial hair more lately. He'll shave maybe once a week, but more like almost two weeks. He used to do it every few days. So having more constant facial hair is kind of new(er) to the boys. Of course, the one to notice it is Gavin.

Tonight, while I was prepping dinner, I could hear Brad out in the front room with the boys. Gavin asked him (in a kind of flabbergasted way), "What is this on your face?" Brad laughed a little and told him it's his beard, his facial hair. He then told him one day he'd have facial hair too... in about 12+ years. After a slight pause, Gavin goes, "Can I have it? Can you put it on my face? Put it on my face!" We both busted up laughing. Gavin was missing the joke and started very adamantly telling his daddy that he needed the hair on his face! Oh, man. Too funny.

Don't worry, son. You'll grow up one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment