Sunday, August 11, 2013

Nighttime Surprise

This week has been nothing short of crazy. To prove so, we put off Gavin's birthday shopping until yesterday and by doing so, the wrapping of presents until last night (which is an improvement! i'm generally doing them the morning of...). All of our wrapping things and the presents, except tape, are in our bedroom to keep out of the reach of little hands. I go upstairs and I find this:
At some point, probably soon after I put the boys to bed, Gavin had decided it would be best to fall asleep in mommy and daddy's bed. But not tell them. That would spoil all the fun. All I could do was laugh... and quickly turn off the light. I got Brad, took the picture, and daddy hauled him off to bed. It's things like this that just melts your heart and make you love them more. I don't know why, but it certainly does! 

No comments:

Post a Comment