Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Lately

Blogging has been on the low part of my to-do list. But this blog really shouldn't be left behind. Hello, wonderful memories of the kids!

James- well, he has apparently morphed into a teenager lately. Super fun. But he still remains our sweetheart... just trying to figure out these different things he's feeling. It's hard, but we're trying to work through it. His latest thing is to tell me that "Gavin is breaking my heart." Too cute!

Gavin- I think he is finally pulling out of his terrible two's! Hallelujah! I know it'll still be rough, but I know it'll still be better. He is still our little ham, and doing far too many funny and sweet things to remember (another reason to post more!)

Jack- man, can this kid talk now!! He knows all his letters. It's incredible! He's trying more and more words and is learning more every day. It's such a joy to watch him absorb things. His favorite song to sing right now is "The Itsy-Bitsy Spider". Over and over... and over and over...

No comments:

Post a Comment