Thursday, May 30, 2013

Potty Time

Gavin is getting potty trained right now. And he is rocking it. The first day he had a hard time understanding how to go in the potty, but it wasn't bad. He literally sat on the potty for two hours. And he was cool with it! Yesterday, day 2, went muuuuuuch better. Today will be day 3. I am kind of nervous. I hope the 'newness' doesn't wear off and he just keeps getting better. This is actually our third attempt at potty training in the last two months. I'm not a believer in the whole potty-train-when-the-child-is-ready. You are going to end up wasting a lot of money on unnecessary diapers. Those times failed mostly because of me. I wasn't ready for the way Gavin needed to be potty trained and I wasn't ready for dealing with the other kids while potty training. This time, I was way more mentally prepared and was way calmer and it has gone so much better. Let's hope he keeps going!! Even if he doesn't... this is happening! I'm so tired of diapers...

1 comment:

  1. Go Gav...literally!! He's doing great, and so are you! :)

    ReplyDelete