Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Master of the Stairs

Jack has been wanting to go down the stairs for some time. Me... I didn't want it to happen anytime soon. This kid is growing up way too fast. But since he kept trying to mimic his brothers as they go up and down the stairs, and our stairs are rather steep, I felt it high time that I teach this little boy the bum trick of stairs. He mastered it instantly. Much faster than the other two. He was so proud of himself. He now purposely goes up and down the stairs to do his new trick. And he's only fallen once! Luckily I was right there at the landing and it wasn't that bad. Here is a video and some pictures of the stair descender

1 comment:

  1. Go Jack - Jack! He is so proud of himself!! I also love that Gav is being Captain America and James goes down the stairs on his bum for his baby brother! Stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete