Friday, April 5, 2013

Make Me Feel Better

We just got back from grocery shopping. When I was buckling James up, I scraped  my hand pretty bad (pathetic, I know) on his car seat. Now I'm sitting on the couch and James came over to be silly and grabbed that hand and we had the following conversation:

Me: Ouch! Bud, don't squeeze that hand.
James: Why?
Me: I hurt it on your car seat.
James: Why?
Me: Well, I didn't mean to. It was an accident. See? It got scraped
James: Oh. (patting me on the head and giving me a side hug) I will protect you, I will protect you...
Me: Oh, you're so sweet! Could you kiss it better?
James: No. But I will give you a shot (running over to his toys) and check your heart!

Unfortunately, I recently packed away their doctor toys due to lack of interest. But glad to know he wants to officially make me better. Future doctor?? ;)

1 comment: