Sunday, July 15, 2012

Huh??

I got to put the two eldest boys down tonight (like I do most nights, but ya know). We had gotten them rather riled up while talking to Nana and Papa on video chat so I knew they wouldn't really listen to the books being read- but oh well. While I was reading "Cuddle", James kept saying something I couldn't quite understand.
 "fjkd throat, huh??" 
I stopped reading and asked him to say it again.
"fin my throat, huh??" *shakes head back and forth sharply, hands splayed out*

** Key note: James has an adorably squeaky voice, so the huh is raaaather accentuated and high-pitched. So ultra-adorably squeaky **

I thought for a moment, broke out into a huge grin. I figured it out. I said:
"'I haven't been this choked up since I got a piece of moussaka stuck in my throat... Huh?!?!'... Is that what you were saying? Did I get it right??"
James breaks out into giggles, "Yes!... In my throat, HUH???"
He had been quoting Hades from Disney's Hercules... when Hades meets baby Herc. I was laughing soooo hard. He did it so funny. He even hopped out of bed to do a better impersonation. We continued to say this for at least 5 minutes, now Gavin adding his own "Huh??" and hand motions to the group. I'm hoping I can get this on video tomorrow because it truly is hilarious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment