Monday, January 20, 2014

Little Boys

Resolution for 2014- write on this blog once a week! There is just too much awesomeness (and not so awesome things as well) happening that it all needs to be shared more. I am horrible at journal keeping and this is that for my boys. So. At least once a week. Done.

This past week James came into our bed at least two or three times at night to sleep. It's always at a time where we are just too tired to put him back and put the energy into that. And I'm a sucker for a little boy who just wants some cuddle-sleep time. I always ask him why he's in our room, just to make sure I don't need to take care of him and he needs more than just a spot in our bed. He's getting better with his reasons. Totally buttering me up. The second (or third?) night he came in, I had barely gotten to sleep and was really groggy, so I'm impressed he even understood me. I asked him what he was doing and he replies, "I think you're beautiful and I love you and I need to be next to you." Well, how can I say no to that?? So we both drifted off and he woke refreshed while his parents both had aches from a little boy being in bed with us. Seriously. He cuddles me whilst kicking Brad's back. Ah well. 

1 comment: