Monday, August 20, 2012

Scary

For some reason, I "rented" three Disney movies at the same time from the library like a month ago. I guess I just didn't think they would ALL come at the same time! Learned my lesson, requesting one at a time from now on. Anyways, we had Hercules, Mulan, and Toy Story 2. Hercules was definitely the favorite for James, but Gavin really liked Mulan. James liked it, too, but soon HATED me putting it in. Whaaat?? It was so weird. He would act kind of bizarre when it was being watched. He finally started talking to me and I figured it out. He was scared of her:
The Match Maker
Really?? Of aaaaallllll the movies he has watched, I canNOT believe this is the one "villain" he is scared of the most. I guess he doesn't like her yelling and being mean to Mulan. Crazy. So we will NOT be buying that movie anytime soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment